Friday, September 7, 2012

EID FITR


1 Syawal 1433.
Unlike years previously, this year my family and I celebrated Eid at Shah Alam instead of Ipoh. This is because my Opah is here with us. So, there’s no one left at kampung. Everyone came over and raya at my place. Yes, our little hut.

Another sad thing is that there weren’t complete family at in the house. Only 4 families, out of 8, on the first day. It feels awkward, I swear. Something new for us.

Howeverrr, this year’s raya isn’t that bad at all. Yeah it’s sad that we actually raya in the city but we still had fun. Wearing new clothes, visit relatives nearby, and eat great food J

Ameelda, Amar, Azly.
The triple A's

Ex-schoolmates :)

POYO Amar, HANDSOME Abah, PRETTY Mummy, CUTE Opah, KEPOH me, TEMBEL Adik

Today is the 20th of Syawal, and i guess it's not too late to wish all Muslims out there,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
Maaf zahir & batin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment