Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Roommate, roommate

Hmm come to think about roommate. Last night before I slept I pretty much worried about my roommate-to-be. I've never been in hostels or boarding school so...the roommate thing is kinda new for me.
Back in Palam during asasi, I met this amazing girl named MAHALIA LYANA from Kemaman, Terengganu :) she's my first roommate everrr. Anddd I was sooo grateful for her. She's noiceee :3

The one in brown tudung, budak cantik tu :3


LYA, SAYA TAHU AWAK BACA BLOG SAYA ;)

Hopefully, I'll get someone as nice as Lya as my roommate in degree :/ anddddd Lya gets someone like me as well heheheheheh. Tak terkejut pun kalau roommate Lya malas mandi nanti, sebab influence Lya ni hikhik XD hehe GURAUUU LYAA, jangan buat mata O.O

She came with her sister all the way from Kemaman to Shah Alam just for the foundation's official transcript. So this morning I brought them to UiTM. Ngee rinduuuuuu! It was quick but it's okayy hmm. They were to go elsewhere after that.


She'll be studying in UiTM Shah Alam. So we're not thatttt far apart :)
Jumpa lagi Lyaaa and Kak Jiji hehehe mummy cakap thanks for the keropok ganuu :3
sayang lya! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment