Sunday, April 22, 2012

SHOCKING choking NEWS

Apparently one of my cats, Percy got sick. Something happened to its tail. So mummy commanded me to bring it to meet the vet. So I did.
The vet said, "Oh it is infected by fungus. It's a SMART action by bringing him here because they may spread and could be worse."
For a moment I feel.........SMART :B
BUT it was just for awhile T___T
Later, adik asked,"Doc, I've been wanted to ask this for quite a while. Is my cat actually a male or a female?"
The vet laughed and smirked -.-
"It's a female. See....?", he showed us its lower body.
With no hesitate I interrupted "I knew it! That guy at the shop told us it's a male but once we got back I just know it's a female. Thanks doctor BYE"
-__________________________________-"
I feel STUPID.

THIS CUTE LITTLE CAT IS A FEMALE.

I suggested to change the name from Percy to Persiah. Guessed it sounds more feminine T.T
Pathetic.
2 female cats in house, means no new kittens in future.
No not even if they're lesbians T.T 

No comments:

Post a Comment