Saturday, March 31, 2012

Quin and Percy :)

Last week mummy came out with an idea of having cats at home.
CATS. They are my biggest fear since forever, besides clowns -.-"
I went all against her but the rest of the family agreed. As expected, I LOST. So we went to the Citta Mall near Subang Airport to get those cats.
Here are photos of them.
A male Persian. His name is PERCY. 7 months old.
VERY ACTIVE.

It's a she. QUIN's from British Shorthair Mix species. 7 months old.
VERY PAMPER.

Onyonyonyo :3 Come on kitties, make cute babies for me to sell! MUEHEHEHE :D alright I was joking

Yes yes I live with them at home. I watch tv, eat, read, sing, cry, play, EVERYTHING, with cross-legged. Because they attack legs T.T

I hope one day I'm brave enough to carry them like abah and adik do. And cats. I. Will. Try. My. Best. To. Be. A. Good. Owner. K. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. First reaction- MUAHAMUAHAMUAHAMUAHA!!!! be a good "mother" k!!! MIAW MIAW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA KEJAM T.T meow pink muka penyet awak sihat lagi? haha

      Delete