Monday, September 5, 2011

Eid Mubarak :)

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone, regardless of their races, SELAMAT HARI RAYA! :D
Family, friends, teachers, lecturers, maids, kakak cleaner, abang maintenance, semua2 lah. I apologize for all my wrong doings. I might have done it purposely, or coincidentally. SORRYYY :'(

Okay, soo. this year, we celebrated eid at Ipoh, Perak. my mom's side (Y)
our theme was RED. yesyouheardmeRED.
prove? -,-

okay. seeeeeee?
this is my small family.

I have about 70 peoples in my family. i mean, my mom has 8 siblings, and they all have children and grandchildren and all. so yeah. HUGE FAMILY.
and i love each of them <3


Liyana's open house. Finally meet them all after like 3 months? :')
thankyouLIYANA<3


I've lots of pictures but oh well, malas. HAHAH.

If I were to write everything about Eid, i would need about 2 days or more :P
haha so yeah. HAVE FUN PEEPS!

*p/s: TEST2 next week and FINAL the week after T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment