Thursday, February 17, 2011

car accident! :(

on tuesday, 15/2/2011, there were me, my lil brother, my brother n my maid at home. my mum asked us to send my maid somewhere.

my brother was sleeping. while my maid needs to go, or she'll miss her flight back to Indonesia in the evening.
so, my lil brother suggested that i should drive my brother's car. since i've received my L license, and have been attending driving classes, i guessed, why not?

my brother allowed me to drive his HONDA JAZZ. well, i've got a bad feeling since the beginning already. and it didn't stop there. i can hardly "feel" the car (bcoz was soo used to kancil). CRASHED! passenger's left door, bye2. dented gila! langgar dinding. :S


no point hiding, no point lying. so, i told my parents every single thing happened. they sent the car 2 workshop and have 2 spend RM1300 for repairing. i felt so so so so bad! *sigh* I had my lesson. 
NEVER DRIVE SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR WHENEVER YOU GOT A BAD FEELING!
:(


can u imagine? this car with both doors on the left dented? dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment